Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what I do now...




All of you good friends who actually make the effort to come to my house have seen my crap "powder room." I've wanted to paint it since I moved it but have never had the time. Well, working only 1 day a week has helped that a bit so woa la! Here's part 1











It stayed this way for a week...


















Now it's all done but for the baseboards being repainted. They need it bad. Hopefully I will do that this week. And I am using red for all the accents because it makes me smile.












Gardening! I love it. I would spend every day out side if I could. So, I have neglected the inside a bit and planted flowers outside in the front yard because the front yard is sooo bare and brown. It's slowly coming along, but my house color is plain so it casts a plainness over everything. Amie helped me a little bit, but she actually doesn't find gardening fun at all. Strange child.

This is a spot of gravel that's been bare for 3 years... I think it's smiling now!




























2 comments:

S. and A. Millar said...

Were trying to get a vegatable garden in right now, and it is fun! I think the funnest part is seeing the fruits of your labors in the end! Your bathroom looks nice too, What did you hate so much about it before?

Sara Schletter said...

I love to garden too. However I really am not good at it. One time i water what i thought whats plants but when they got bigger yup they were weeds.