Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Saturday's work...







I promised a great client a year ago that I would do her wedding hair, so even though Blue doesn't want me working Saturdays anymore we created some great artwork this last Saturday. Even Blue is sympathetic to Brides. Here she is with her cute mother with a Boston accent, both the before and then after. The mom's simple half up style is unshowingly special because she wanted just one side of her hair barretted up...The bride and I had to whisper and consort and in the end I basically wouldn't allow her to be seen in life long photos with a side Barrett clip! And Mom LOVED her hair! She really felt beautiful and that's what it's all about. The sweet bride, well, she cried when she saw herself all done with and veiled.
Here are her bridesmaids. Of course Ami liked my friend Sarah's best - the different one that's NOT ringlets. Ami thinks ringlets are ridiculous. Like I have said, strange child...


2 comments:

codyandkristiboretsky said...

I love gardening so much!! It is so calming to me and I totally agree- I could be outside all day with my spade and snippers! One question though- is your smiley face a cyclops?! lol!! Also, the wedding hair is gorgeous!

Sara Schletter said...

You cant do no wrong when it comes to hair, can you. Love it.