Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my date for the wedding

This saturday night I went 66 miles to the other side of the valley for a great wedding ( see below). At the last minute Blue couldn't be my date (he was required at Ross' bachelor party) so Caidgen filled in.
What a fun date he is! He LOVED the martinelli's toasting - wanted to toast everyone at the table - like the chinking sound. When we left the table he'd cover his lego ship up with the linen napkin so "No one will steal it."
In general he thinks weddings are boring, so after a few hours he was playing with his tie...
We stayed as late as we could, but the cake cutting was too late for him. He conked in the car...But, at 11pm he got an ice cream because I told him if we left before the cake I'd get him something else. We ate haagindaaz with my mom and watched the end of A Walk in the Clouds. He SO got a girl's date night!!!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

You have been a very busy woman lately! How is the baby!? It's a boy?! Another Haught boy. YAY!

Question: What was your and Blue's wedding song? We are making a CD of our immediate family's wedding songs for the reception!

S. and A. Millar said...

Looks like you two had a really good time, I think its so fun having date night with the kids! All the updos you did turned out really nice! Good job!

Carrie said...

Caidgen is getting so handsome. I love the music on your page, btw.

Sara Schletter said...

What a wonderful boy he is to be your date for a wedding. My son would of had the hardest time. Looks like he enjoyed.

Haught Fudge said...

Caidgen is so cute. I miss you guys so much!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I bet Caidgen made a wonderful date....probably no awkward silence!! ha ha. Looks like you had a blast in NY too, I am so jealous. Maybe when you and I are done being pregnant and nursing you can take me there!