Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coach Pitch Ball

We're having a much better season this year with Caidgen's ball. First of all - and most importantly, he actually likes it this year. Not to mention that he's a ton better than he used to be so I'm sure that helps all around. Amazing what one year of growth can do for a child.

I'm glad Blue gets to be a spectator this year and sit with me. He's too busy to coach and it's probably less pressure for Cage ( did I say that?). And we LOVE Kristy Lamb's hubby as our coach. He's laid back and actually teaches the kids. It's nice seeing Kristy more too. :)

4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Woo Hoo for baseball season! I can't wait for Cooper to start playing games, they have only had practices for the last month. You need to convince Taylor to be a "spectator" this year, he will not give up on the coaching thing! Next time we are in town we should go to one of Caidgen's games, Cooper would LOVE to watch him!

Haught Fudge said...

Yay Caidgen! i wish i could see him play.

Jill said...

Hey I found your blog! Love the family picture! I'll send you an invite to my blog! Hope your doing better with the pregnancy, I know I have been a horrible VT. Call if you need anything!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Hey Haught Family! I'm glad I found you guys. Kelly- I havent seen you in a while and I was just wondering how your pregnancy is going? I'm glad you're enjoying being home with your cute kiddos! Come by and check out our blog if you'd like! Take care!