Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 60th, Ross!



We all surprised Ross at the bowling alley for his 60th b-day. It was so fun (though sad that Blue wasn't there since he works nights now)! I think there were 15 of us there - all family. Of course he and Mom bowl strikes - even TURKEYS like mad...so do a few others in the family, namely NOT ME...
I stuck with the kids. This was their first time ever doing it (the WEE doesn't count). They loved it!!! Ami got everyone their balls. She would have done better had the ball had more force behind it by the time it moped into the pins. By the end of the night Caidgen bowled a few frames for me without bumpers and he actually hit pins! He got 9 down in one shot! He totally beat me in the first game - I think everyone did! But I rallied by the end!

Ross' expensive tools were wrapped in princess paper!







No comments: