Saturday, March 8, 2008

My big baby

So I had my first ultrasound Friday. I was soooo looking forward to this. I needed Tricia (all my kid's doc) to tell me it was healthy and with the correct amount of appendages. I wondered if there might be 2 babies, with my sickness and quick weight gain. To my disappointment Tricia exclaimed immediately, "Oh, you've got a big baby in there." Just one. It's good for me really, because the Lord knows what we can handle and I feel so much that He wants this trip to be enjoyable for our family. And I am so glad she noted he/she is big! I knew it! So my due date has been pushed up a week - now it's Sept. 13. I REALLY hope I don't have it on the 11th.

7 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Yea, it is official now, you really are pregnant! How exciting! I am so anxious to find out if you are having a boy or a girl.

K. Lamb said...

Cute Blog! Practices areon Wed. and Thurs. at 5:00. U look so cute with your little prego belly.

Rachael said...

YAY! that is so exciting!Have you thought of any names yet?
My birthday is on Friday! I want to take it everywhere and take pictures of everyone!

laura said...

Wow! Another September baby, woo hoo! I love big babies, they are so cute.

S. and A. Millar said...

I'm glad to read every thing went well at your apt. and that the baby looks healthy! Sounds like that little guy is getting plenty to eat :)Hope all is well with you!

S. and A. Millar said...

Well the chicken that made it to our car, was brought up by our dog, so thats how it made it that far up here, and the others were just brutalized, and one chicken is compleatly missing, so who know what happened! We have had a fox running arround here lately, so we really don't know what happened. I want to get more chickens though we have really enjoyed having them, and getting the eggs!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Yes, George still stands there. But he does not have to move becuase he is so amazing to listen to.
Woo Hoo for spring break! I can't wait until my kid's. It starts on the 21st and they go back the 31st. I think we are coming to AZ on that Friday. I am still waiting on an answer from Taylor.